We thank you and appreciate that you took our Services. Netstack Technologies ties has a very simple, transparent and customer-friendly Refund Policy. Once your issue is timely resolved by our support engineer, your case will be transferred to our quality analysis team, a follow-up will done either through an email or a phone call, whether you are fully satisfied with the service provided by the support engineer or not. If you are satisfied with our Services, future services will be continued as per the plan.
If you are not fully satisfied with the service provided by the support engineer, your case will be escalated to the senior support engineer and he would either fix your problem right then or at a later date as per your convenience. If you are still not satisfied with the service, Netstack Technologies ties will refund the full amount charged to you within 7days from the date of payment. Also, there will be no Refunds if you call us after seven days of follow-up made by our Quality team.
Netstack Technologies ties is always there to help you with our issue services. We would be obliged to get your feedback on our services. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us @+1-833-225-3222 (Toll-Free).
Change of Mind – There is no refund for the change of mind for Incident Support Plans/ One Time Support Plan
All refund request should come in writing to email@example.com
In connection with obtaining Services, customers agree that they will:
- Co-operate with the Netstack Technologies : We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to customers. Netstack Technologies experience shows that most problems can be resolve as a result of close cooperation between customers and Netstack Technologies . Please listen carefully to the Netstack Technologies and follow the instructions provided. Customers must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- Customers must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available and accessible to customers without limit during any telephone discussions with Netstack Technologies .
- Software/Data Backup:Customers understand and agree that Netstack Technologies shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Netstack Technologies strongly recommends that customers at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Once SoldProduct get installed and activated on Customer`s PC then it can`t be returned back under any circumstances.
- Account, Password, and Security: For customers to submit a Plan Order, they must complete the Registration Process by providing Netstack Technologies with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. They also will choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Use genuine and valid Software and Hardware and also proper working phone line with sufficient power back up.Furthermore, customers are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their account. Customers agree to notify Netstack Technologies immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. Netstack Technologies will not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone else using customers password or account, either with or without their knowledge.
However, customers could be held liable for losses incurred by Netstack Technologies or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
CUSTOMERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY “CUSTOMER DATA”) AND SOFTWARE STORED ON THIER COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NK TECH OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES.